Thursday, January 29

happy birthday to me :0

Hey people, Gong xi fa cai, its the 4th day of CNY.
My birthday was on the 2nd day, so i didnt have a celebration of any sort.
Since my friends were busy and i had visiting to do.
I didnt even have a birthday song or cake.
Boo hoo :(
But thank you so much to those who remembered , and for the
Birthday wishes, i really do appreaciate it ;)
Oh well, im 17 now, i can drive :) hehe.
This year i finally met alot of my cousins from my dad's side.
It was really nice to talk to them after such a long time.
Lots of them have changed alot.
Relatives are really important.
In my case, if i hadn't visited.
I could be walking down the streets, pass by them and
wouldn't even know they were my cousins.
Yesterday, Sarah came over cause we were supposed to do
our Undang together, but unfortunately the center was closed.Damn.
So we watched a stupid movie and tried to killed some time. :D
We used my new camera and some hats :)
Sarah is leaving for Aussie land soon :(

SarahNYA modeling a fedora by SamanDUH



Sarah's turn!





Anyways, i think i'll meet up with the gals tommorow
to have lunch or something :) Yays.

Alrighty then ,im keeping this short so ciaoossss!



No comments: