Wednesday, January 21

oh my..

Hey there,i'm writing this from Taylors campus :)
I'm once again waiting for my dad to come get me .
And... i got my O levels results today *jeng jeng jeng*
I did ALRIGHT.
But not the results i expected from myself :(
Here it is :
Chem : B
Bio : A star
Phy :A star
Acc : A
Bus.Studies : A star
English : B
Math :A
Add math :B
:(
My ideal Results would have been :
Chem: B
Bio: A star
Phy:A star
Accounts: B
Business studies: C
English: A
Math: A star
Add Math : A
Wouldnt that be just wonderful. Oh Well.
At first i thought there was some kind of mistake cos,
my god. Business studies A STAR?
Frigging no way.
I never did any past year papers and i read everything
last minute. Why!!!
I worked hard for Add math mann... :(
My friends did better than me !!
I know i shouldnt be comparing but damn..
At least my parents think i did okay.. :/
My dad was like
Dad: good..good..
Dad :English B? what? o.O
My mum was like
Mum: Fantatic
( She meant to say Fantastic im guessing)
All is done ! And i can't change shit. SO whopeee!
I got 2 A's, 3 A star and 3 B's !
Hallelujah :)

No comments: