Friday, February 20

gandhi is the shizznit.

Hey dudez, I just ate Burger King *burp* ,
Feeling really unhealthy after :S
Anyways, today after college i went to Sunway
with my classmates of PM8 to watch a movie and go
Bowling ;D
We watched SlumDogMillionaire
I say its a Good movie.
Might not have the Greatest story line, but the way they shot the movie was
awesomess..you should watch :)
Plus the main character, Jamal,is cute :3

Also we finished up the last of the Gandhi movie in LAN this week.
Agghh, its sad :(
Gandhi really rocks man.
He did so much for India.
And sacrificed and and persevered !!
Im a fan :F !

Mhmm, I'm going for my Amali tommorow.
Six hours and im going alone ! *dies*
I hope it aint too bad :(
I wish i could have gone with Sarah !!
I really miss spending time with friends
who are truly close to my heart :/
I know when i do i really feel like i belong :)
Arghh, well, im really tired now.
Gonna get some shut-eye.
Nighty night peeps.


No comments: