Saturday, February 28

there is no black or white, only shades of grey.

Howdy all, its a S-S-Saturday.
This week passed really quick.
but nothing eventful :(
Still missing Sarah.
But we talked recently , and she gave me some more good advice :)
Arigato Mr. Roboto !
And im running out of clothes to wear to college :(
gonna have to recycle lots and lots sob!
I Wanna go shopping!!


I like this Outfit , but very unsuitable for
college :/

Aiyaiyai Caramba ,The last 3 weeks have been really tiring for me as well.
Ive been cooking dinner for my family during weekdays.
Its not that easy ayy!
You have to prepare the foods which takes up time.
Cook of course.
And Wash the pots and pans (I hate this part)
Plus when your dealing with hot oil,
The oil goes nuts, *pop pop pop* and lands on my hand
OUCH , man :(
But its alright, cos my family appreciates :)


Hehe, time to show off :P


Salad! Celery, Butterheads,Cherry tomatoes and potatoes!



Bon Appetite? The dish.
Oven baked, Chicken strips, Prawns,Onions,Capsicum,Carrots
drenched in olive oil.


'You can eat it with bread! ' says Arnold


Thumbs up by Jabba the Hut xD
Adam :P




I guess it benefits me.
Ill know how to 'survive' when im on my own.
Sigh, college life is dull for me.
Some people, always have something to do,
Go out, Parties, Get togethers.
But not for me.
Ever since college started, i feel Ive drifted from
many friends.
I know im not the most interesting person.
But i dont want to pretend to be something im not
to keep the friendship alive.
You dont have to DO something all the time.
When im around my best friends, we could just sit down talk,stone or
listen to music?
and it would be good enough for me :)


Ive never been the type that gave a crap if people,
didnt like me or anything, but it would be nice to have more
friends wouldnt it?
But,I wont complain about not being heard anymore.
Or being ignored,being second best, or not being in the 'cool' posse .
Im just going to be myself.

And if that means im going to have more time alone :/
Its fine with me .
The only person you can really count on out there
is yourself anyways right?
Im just going to keep the friends worth keeping :)

Also, this week, during LAN , we had a debate
with the topic Euthanasia
ie; mercy killing .
I decided to support while my class was supposed to be against it ,
so I moved over to the other side with some friends :P

The argument was very entertaining indeed,
But it ended up going into Religion, Faith,
Dontating organs,Blown up body parts and whatnot.
But for me, the thing is.
If your father or loved one was lying on the bed,
in pain and distress,
He asks you to pull the plug.
Would you releive him of his suffering?
I think i would.
But, peoples predictions will often differ from what they
will actually do in the actuall situation.
I think no side is right or wrong.
There is no black or white , only shades of grey .



No comments: