Wednesday, February 18

time after time



Howdy doo, Im in the Web now , and i have an hour to kill.
So why not blog eh?
Today Su and i are going to explore the wonders of the market.
Very cheap food ?

Anyways, these days ive been going out with Roger and Su lots.
They are my TRUE lunch buddies xD
Hehe , its nice having lunch with them :)
We have chats,gossip a bit,basically keep one another company :P

Yup, but recently, i've been feeling pretty down :(
I really really miss school life.
Just... the environment.
Where you'd know most of the teachers, your surrounded by you
dear classmates and best friends.
And all the activities ! MSSD, Sports day and all the other stuff we used to do.
I also feel like there is no goal for me to reach in college.
You just go, listen to your lectures and go home.
And do the same ol thing the next day
Agh, same shit different day!
Seriously, its de-motivating me :(







Plus, i know now how true Su was when she said
my voice is the type which just drowns out in the crowd.
I could say something and repeat and repeat and no one would've
heard me! *sob*
Sarah says it should be my motivation :o
Sigh...I wish Sarah was here, or I was there!
Hmmm, maybe its just a phase.
Some peeps just fit in to college life, but some find it a lil bumpy i guess.


funny jyah?? :)

Aiyai yai Caramba.
I hope things get better :/
Toodles for now !

No comments: