Wednesday, April 8

penang -kedah

Recently, my dad, brought myself and my brothers on a trip up north to Kedah
for 2days one night since we were having holidays.
He was supposed to play golf with his friends and visit some places so,
Four hours plus of driving and more !
Turned out really boring
so when it was time to head back , we were all smiles.
But then, dad made plans to have dinner with his good friend in Penang.
So, we made our way to this place my Dads friend owns, 6 acres of land!
This is before we were going to leave for Penang.
But my dads cars radiator decided to Kapoot there and then.
So we had PLENTY of trouble.We were surrounded by Kampung-ish areas.
And we had to find a place which had the parts to replace .
So we ended up asking favours and got ourselves staying a night
at my Dads friends' place in Penang and then the next day we went
back up to Kedah and waited 3 hours for this mechanic to
fix up the radiator.
MY GOD. We left Kedah at 7.30 and we arrived back in Shah Alam at 12.30
It certainly was a new experience T.T


There were lots of Cement factories on the way.
They cut down mountains for the limestone :(
This is erosion going on a mountain :/


HAHA, this was funny
KLG dude, not KFC :P



Arnold in our room.
We stayed at the Harvard Golf CLub :P
Not crappy, not luxurious but comfy enough.


My Dad and bro.


A goat.Saw a whole group of em eating at this spot.
But when i got out my camera, they all jumped through the bushes
leaving just this lil fella :P


Black and White cow.
Tons of the Brown ones all around.
I even saw a couple Humping in the rain xD

Leaving on the Penang Bridge.

Ahh, just glad to be home.



No comments: