Wednesday, June 3

SarahNYA Faith Kumar.

How long has it been ol buddy ol pal :)
9 years youve been my companion, my advisor, my sister..

My Best Friend


.

Its your 18th Birthday Sa !
And im not there to celebrate with you.
But i hope you have a super awesome one.
No matter what happened you'd be there for me no mater what
Thank You for that.
You are really a true friend :')
I can always tell you things and confide in you.
We have fun doing the silliest and lamest things





I miss you friend!
And i cant wait till you come back !
Take Care and have FUN
i love you SARAH ! <3


i keep posting this picture up when i blog about you Sa :P
Im blogging in the Web so yeah,
have to get my stuff from facebook :)
PS: Hurry up and come back D:









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG SAM SIGH..
I miss you so much and I will tell you about my birthday and what happened soon <3 i really feel like calling you.. probably will soon tmr or sth (: I love you sam <3 just so you know.. i am missing you always and am counting the days (:

your companion, advisor, sister and best friend <3 forever and always