Tuesday, August 4

waiting for your call.

Hey yall , today started out with me stuggling to get out of bed.
Might not seem strange for you guys, but it is for me.
I normaly jump out of bed the moment my alarm sounds,
but my body begged for more snooze time :0
Ive been tired lately.
I came down with the flu earlier and im left
with an irritating sore throat ie: the phlemy type .Ew.
It really bites being sick.
I wouldnt even want to get sick even if it means
missing classes.Its just not worth it :)
Health is mighty important !
Factors go from your environment to the food you eat man
So take care you guys, esp now, when the weather is like shit.
You know , the HAZE.
It so bad, i mean , normaly after the rain, everything is alright
for some time.
But even now, after raining,the haze just appears again.
What has this world come to :(
And today, going out for lunch,
There was this truck advetising for some Green Box Karaoke bullcrap.
And my god.Its stationary, and it kept its engine running.
Not only that, it was puffing out Disgusting fumes polluting our campus air.
(Not like it isnt already polluted)
So senseless, why dont you just turn off whats running ..
No one was even promoting anything.
I swear, were becoming more ruthless to the environment.
No one cares enough :(
This has actually been the most most enthu. entry ive had in a long
time, but its only because life has been uber boring.
And tiring , not to mention that.
Ive still been slaving away at the kitchen :(
I cant wait to move out.
Looking forward to Friday as well,
The Tuesday Gang is going to Lisha's
Hopefully we can do all kinds of crazy shit
I was thinking face painting / art
Whatever you call it :p
Signing off ! Ciaoo! :)

No comments: