Saturday, November 7

OH MAI GAWD.


Hello there, let me tell you what happened today.
I woke up and got ready to go to school to pick Pearly up so we can head to Shah Alam section9
together, all was dandy and fine.

I was having a good time watching the teams play and then we decided to go out to get something to eat.Then, Someone called me asking me or rather telling me to fetch 2 extra players from USJ4.
Shah Alam to USJ4 and then back again...
i sigh. alot. My petrol was already running out.
But I agreed to help out. Pearly and Leong Zhi follow me.Thank the Lord.We left at close to 12 mind you.

At a USJ 2 traffic light , my car kapoot on me. Oh Mai Gawd.
I called my mechanic to rescue us. We were all sweating like, like humans do.Especially on a blazing hot day like today.And especially Leong Zhi's hands.
Then the mechanic came, and we got the car started and made our way to the nearest petrol station.The mechanic insisted we drop by the workshop at Glenmarie to fully fix the problem .So yeah, obviously we were going to miss the rest of the SriKl matches.Okay.Then after filling my tank, my baby refused to run yet again. Jump start. RM10
Thank You Leong Zhi T.T.

My baby cooperated well , we reached Glenmarie safely. And got my car fixed (hopefully)
and i sent them back to section9.

Leong Zhi and Pearly thank you so much for your understanding and patience.
And thank you so much for deciding to come cos i cant imagine what i'd do if i were alone :(
Actually, i can, but things are surely better with company :P
Yeah thanks again guys. Sorry i put you through all the perspiration and stress.

Right! here are some pics, most of them are blurred.
Omg , btw, It is quite flattering to know that even after years of not playing volleyball and being so unfit right now,the coaches still want me to play for the SUKMA team.
But i dont think i will. A2 express on its way :(


Our Boys against Yu Hua i think?

Our Girls warming up.
Ju Lin was there to help out. Very nice of her :)

Pearly :) She was insulting all our opponents.
Awesome

Haha, this was candid.
Yap Liang and Leong Zhi.

Su Anne, the captain.
She played well today!

Even after all that shit today,
It still isnt that bad of a day for me.
Ill tell you why,











soon :)

No comments: