Wednesday, April 28

adonai

Prom queen!? Hardly me at all.
More like sportswoman of the year :)
But not now obviously! Im soooo unfit!
And i can actually feel fats depositing
themselves on my thighs and belly, yes really.
I would not exaggerate.I'm really in need of workouts to get back into shape
and by that i mean fitness, cause im still interested in volleyball,
eventhough my skills have gone all the way down to noob level :(
It really has been long.

Lincoln left for his enlistment in army today, and
one would think that since we started out on long
distance , it wouldnt be as difficult , him leaving.
But it is for me, considering the amount of time
we spend together regardless of the physical distance.
Im such a cry baby :'( Thank God for skype, really.

And Thank God for everything else thats helped along the way ! Amen!
I guess the next time we do meet will be in June , after my adjnfhehr A2 Levels.
I really cant wait, for that. And mostly for all this dmhnysddjshf to be over so there will be no need for goodbyes. It really sucks ya know :(

Yea , A Levels is sooooo soon, and i dunno , i am scared but im excited at the same time, like, for it to be over. And though i do feel some degree of panic, im not translating it into studying hardcore, im really not the study type :/

Its been long, since i actually did a post like this huh? kinda nice :F
I recently re-visited my former blog and i was
quite surprised at the way i made my entries.
Yeah , some are lame but who cares ?
Haha, i even blogged about how the volleyball juniors
weren't dedicated enough when i was in form 2/3 ,
cant exactly remember!

Oh wells, time to study *eugh*
Toodles people,
God Bless :)

No comments: