Sunday, April 18

escape from the wretched womb.


Have you ever had this experience with
a particular person which changed things
so drastically beyond the point of no return?

I don't know if i remember well, but we definitely
had it good somewhere along the lines.
Or maybe not.
Anyways, after all thats happened, I have decided that
I really don't want to have much to do with you at all.
The things that happened between us have surely scarred my life
in one or more ways.
But ive grown from it and i thank you for that.

I can say that i have forgiven you.
For myself.
And ever since our separation i have been happier and more at peace.
Although it has had its consequences as well.

I wish you well.
And that is all.
I would say i still care to a certain extent
because of who you were in my life.
But i certainly wouldn't like to have tea together.
Good day to you and all the best !


No comments: