Monday, May 31

the drums

Couple of dudes chilling out, smoking cigarettes

Dude 1 : Wahliaooooooooo ehhh ! Everyday getting so hot la chiii pekkk!
Dude 2 : Ye lar ! So damn hot , i kenot tahan aledi ! Stupid Malaysian weather!
Dude 1 : Hai lorr, *cough* wahh this Mild Seven damn shiok mann !
Dude 2: Yea yea very naise, faster i start sweating aledi , faster go in air conditioned building !


Haha , oh my, i hope i haven't offended anyone with this .
I hardly listen to the radio when im in my car , ive got my own CD's.
But the other day i was listening in on Fly FM and yeah they were playing out
something similar to that scenario for this 'One Malaysia' thing and i was thinking.

Yeah, thats true. How some of us, not just Malaysians but people in general,
we complain about how uncomfortable and insanely hot the weather is getting.
But we dont really do much at all about it.
I mean if your gonna smoke, you should know better that it takes is toll on our air and your body. Ive already said my part on smoking in a previous post. So Yeah.
Just a random post right ere' :)
Adios!

No comments: