Sunday, May 9

the force unleashed.

Hi there , just came back from the new Emprie Mall opposite Subang Parade.
That place sure is bustling!
Its located very close to the highway though, im not sure thats a plus.
ANYWAYS, i bought face masks :P

It was all fun and games.


Until I put on the wretched mask!


I began to feel the side effects.



Heres what happened.
Dont judge me.



After that , i fell unconscious and when i woke up !
Viola!


Feeling fresh


My skin seemed more supple , LOL


Yeah , the mask is from The Face Shop,
Ive never bought anything from there before,

Twas some Vita K mask that claims:

To purify skin and help reduce dark circles.
I reckon its bullshit but just bought for fun :)
It is refreshing :P


Ciao people!

1 comment:

Ghost said...

SAMMMM HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHH THE VID IS HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHA