Friday, August 6

stay

I was looking through websites on ideas for homes the other day.
And some designs were really to my liking.
Of course i started to picture what id like my house to be.
And then, i realized it take money and quite a bit of it
to make a beautiful home like the one portrayed in my mind.

Anyways i started to think about how to buy anything at all, we need cash.
And how 'money makes the world go round'
Then i wondered if the career i wanted to pursue would would allow me to
afford things i need, want, or like in the future.

I always thought that as long as your doing something you love and enjoy, its fine.
Its not about the money. Well, to a certain extent of course.
But yeah , then i realized how we are tempted by
so many materialistic things in this world.
Things that look nice, or pretty.
Like, A mountable flat screen TV, branded clothes or an iPad for example.
Im sure everyone falls to these temptations including me.

I love shopping and when i see something nice i like, i feel like getting it.
And when i cant i dont feel satisfied.
But actually, alot of us chasing these materialistic things.
In fact, all our life. Working hard so that we can afford those things.

Then i decided.
I dont need a big beautiful house.Just something affordable and cosy.
I dont need a big house, just a house i can call a home.
And yes i like shopping, but i guess i can suppress my spending
and settle for cheaper alternatives.
Id to see my future where I focus on my
family and the other more important things in life.

I want to be rich alright.
I want to be rich in happiness, experience, love and more.
Dont get me wrong, we do need money to survive in this life.
But we just need enough, to be comfortable.

So theres more than enough food on the table, so that you can afford your
children's education etc etc.

I know the Lord wants to give everything and more to us cause he loves us.
But i guess im saying, when it comes to materialistic items
I can learn to live with just enough.

No comments: