Tuesday, August 3

this post is dedicated to voon suyin

Does nobody want to hire Samantha Tham?
Do i look under-qualified or incompetent??
Perhaps :(


Its been a week since i applied for a job at coffee bean
which i was told would get back to me in a day.
And 2 weeks since i applied for a job at Boost.
Sigh and sigh.

It would be lovely to have a job esp. with the amount of time i have
and of course earning some cash for myself.
Though, someone did ask me if i could tutor primary 4 math
and with pay too. So i did not hesitate,
but i of course doubted my ability with maths at first.
Sad how i did even if its just grade 4 math .
Hah.

Anyways, im on the worry wagon these days.
Results are coming out real soon.
And theres even a bigger chance now that i might not be heading
where i want to be.
But, nobody is to blame i guess.

I just hope God is with me on this one.
I really want to go.
I made plans.


No comments: