Wednesday, September 15

mint choc bomb

Its been a while.
Whats new?
I be working at Gloria Jeans!
Its been pretty alright minus all the memorizing of them recipies.
OH ! Yesterday,
i was handling the coffee machine and i was using the steamer, for the milk.
Anyways, when i released the steam gauge it came out at water
and there was this passerby dude.
And i swear it didnt even see him, all eyes were on the coffee machine.
And apparently the water sprayed his pants a little.
Anyways , long story short.
I pissed him off alright.

I didnt apologize 'loud' enough.
So he stomped off saying 'NEVER SAY SORRY ALSO !'
-_-
Yeap thats pretty much it.
HEEE

PICTURES !
This is my shirt.
Im working 6 days this week and
I was only provided with one ._.


I have a hat too.
I think it was someone elses before i came.
It has stains on it ._.
This is how i wore it the past two days.
Gives me hat hair :(

This is how ill wear it today onwards.
No fringe !

Wish me luck :P

No comments: