Sunday, January 4

09 has arrived !

Wooh. 2009. Already!
That means!
1. 17 more days to O level results!
2. 23 more days to my birthday! *hint*
3. 3 more days till orientation day!
4. Chinese new year is coming! Ang Pao lai!

Bwahaha.I finally have my internet back at home.
And excess to the wonderful world wide web.
Anyways. I think i have been shopping quite alot this holiday.
But when i look at my closet it feels like i have clothes,
but not enough that match.
If you dont get what i mean then forget it :)

Hmmm, 2008.
Actually, it was a pretty bad year dont you think?
With more mumbo jumbo churning up in the Middle East,
the crazy ass weather, and strange happenings.
But it had its good parts as well.
Like...
My graduation :D
nyeheh.
And Prom.
and Redang and Pangkor.
And hey! Obama :)

Well, its time for a new begining.
A new year!
New resolutions!
1.Dont hunch!
2.Learn the Guitar
3.Be nicer
4.Make more friends
5.Work hard

Those are some out of my list tho :P
Anyways,I hope things go alright.
But already with the recession...sigh!
I should be more thrifty.

So, Happy New Year everyone!
And i conclude with a picture from Pangkor 08.



Little Su yin , with two whimsical pandas in jumpers.
Of which the tall one is me and the other is Sarah
So says Su yin.

No comments: