Thursday, January 8

A whole new world

Howdy doo partners?
Ive started college :O , in fact this is my second day.
It is definetley different compared to high school !
But you know, its not all its cracked up to be.
I have two days from 8 to 4pm with only 1 hour breaks everyday.

And my god , when the lecturers start briefing about exams
i get all nervous and worried.
So, my subjects are:

Thinking skills
Psychology
Chemistry
Biology
Math

Orientation day was better than expected.
We had senior buddies who organized some games to play
and to help us with anything if we need some.
They were nice :)
My class PM8 , is alright i guess.
Honestly i hoped for a better class cos, ,mine is really quiet.
There are many peeps from outstation and lots of them are not too sociable :(
I guess i will have to make do though! They will be with
me for 1.5 years after all :)
It was really weird walking around the campus cos, its quite big and
you could seriously get lost.

Moving on! Today i met my teachers :)
And i have a male Bio teacher.
A certain Mr.Peter
Ting.
Quite a difference from years of Bio with Ms.Shieh.
School. Oh how i miss it.
Lots of juniors in school just cant wait to start college and grow up.
The freedom from uniforms.
Well, let me tell you.
SCHOOL is COOL.
You should enjoy your time there. Really.
Plus its only been 2 days and i seriously dont
know what to wear tommorow anymore :P


I'll be playing volley in school with aunties this Saturday :)
And a sleepover at suyins the night before ! whee
Hmm..Oh my would you look at that!
I think its time for bed now.
I am exhausted.
Gnight all! ~

No comments: