Sunday, January 11

On my own.

Holy Canoly. My nose is like a waterfall right now.
I get a sinus whenever theres dust around.
Its a Sunday.Week 2 of college starts tommorow.
Most lessons have already started like Bio.
I love Bio . 
But damn when Mr.Peter started explaining i couldnt get shit :(
Most of what he was teaching were basics of SPM 
and boy was i lost.
He said the other day how we have to stand out in college.
But i've been real quiet in class so far :( .
Sometimes i find myself drifting of into thought .
I MUST concentrate ! 

Yesterday was really tiring.
There was volleyball in school :)
And i also highlighted my hair.
I woke up at 6 at su's place and we went to ss15 field
cos she had netball.I played a little but when we went back
to school for volley the real fun began.

Volleyball is a really awesome sport for me.
I really have fun with my team and everything.
Its also great to not have someone telling you to do this and that
and whats right and wrong since ive become an ex-student.
Anyways, i didnt bother to warm up and now almost all my limbs 
are insanely throbbing with pain.

But it was a good day.
At night we went to Uncle Frank's.
He cooked us his homeland dishes, Pork Shoulder and etc. 
It was gooooooood.
I had my first alcohol there. 
SAMBUCA!
It requires your 4 senses.
sight smell touch and taste.
IT TASTES BAD.
1.pour sambuca in shot glass
2.Light the sambuca on fire
3.Put it out
4.Close one nostril and inhale (repeat with other)
5.Light the sambuca aflame again
6.Dip all 10 fingers into the flaming sambuca and extinguish in your mouth.
7.Put the fire out
8.Bottoms up without the glass touching your lips.

Pretty cool eh?
Theres actually supposed to be a coffee bean put in the drink.
But mine didnt have one :p
Well, Im not an alcohol person.
However, dont mind Shandy.

Okay, time to read up on Bio. 
Tata!


No comments: