Sunday, March 22

i know

Hey ya'll, its been a while since i updated !
The Model Hunt thing is over :D
I didn't win anything, But! I'm alright with it, it was for the experience anyways :P
Plus i get a certificate :D! And they sent the pictures
to the agency data base !
So who knows! If there is a job that pays..
Muahaha!

The Final was quite grand i must say.
But rather management was quite poor :(
To Sha,Olivia,Su and Roger ,
Thanks so much once again for
coming to support me :)
Love you guys!

I dont really feel like making a detailed post
so i'll get down to the point eh?

We had to do catwalk, then our commercials with
our respective guy partner and photo comments.
Honestly, i felt like the judges were...
cina apek.
Real Bad english man....
Also , their image of what a model should be is specific and they
were pretty strict.

There were quite a few categories actually,

Best Male: David
Best Female: Jeniffer
Best overall: Xian Hui
Ms.Taylors: Yi May



I didnt take many photos cause my camera was with the gang.
But i do have some :)


Line up.


Ah, shit. Sucky picture.


One of the lil helpers :)


This is my partner, Jin Han during our commercial.
Hes 193 cm and he's Taiwanese.


I'm the security guard.
And im stopping him, from stealing the shampoo.

Clueless? Well, each group was assigned a theme and a product.
Eg: Horror , ice cream / Sexy , Handphone
Ours was Action , Shampoo XD


Sam Ong and I :)
Thanks for the support gal!

Back Stage





The best female on my right.
The overall winner on my left.

No comments: